Declared a Historic-Artistic Site, the medieval town of Sos was the birthplace of influential nobles, such as the Catholic King himself, hence its very rich heritage.
From 70.00 €
What is included?
- Day 1: Arrival at the Parador, guided tour of La Villa de Sos del Rey Católico and accommodation
- Day 2: Breakfast buffet and departure
- The guided tour lasts approximately an hour and a half and takes place every day at 17:00. The Monday visit has been changed to Tuesdays at 11:00.
Until 29 December 2023.
Other activities available in the area (not included in the price of the package)
- Tourist Routes through Cinco Villas: the Jewish Quarters, the Castles, the Romanesque, Alfonso I the Warrior and Picturesque Places in the Cinco Villas Region.
- Los Bañales Roman Site, 40 km from the Parador de Sos.
- Javier Castle at 22 Km.
- Leyre Monastery, 30 Km away.
- La Foz de Lumbier: Impressive gorge of enormous beauty, carved out by the river Irati in the foothills of the Sierra de Leyre, where you can see birds of prey and carrion-eaters.
- Price per person per day in standard double room: 70 euros.
- Price in standard double room for single use: 112 euros.
- Adult in extra bed: 58 euros.
- Children under 12 years old in extra bed: 29 euros.
- Bed and breakfast
- Guided tour of the town of Sos del Rey Católico