For proper browsing through this website and to ensure users’ access to all contents published by PARADORES free from errors, physical files of personal information are used that are housed on users’ own terminals, commonly known as browser cookies. Cookies let your preferences be recorded and let users be recognised on successive visits to our website, as well as assuring the correct viewing and display of specific sections of the website. Owing to the setup of the services provided on the platform, some of the existing cookies may come from third party providers of technological services to PARADORES.
Types of cookies used by PARADORES according to their purpose:
- Technically essential cookies. Files needed to browse and make user’s connection to the website possible and to maintain it. If you disable them, it is possible that some section of the website will not operate correctly.
- Personalisation cookies. Let cookies remember specific user preferences.
- Analytics cookies. For the purpose of doing anonymous statistical analyses on website usage and to be able to improve its structure and contents, PARADORES and third parties compile information on where users come from and their browsing within the website.
- Advertising cookies. Used to manage the adverts on the website and to decide on their content and frequency.
- Cookies for social sharing. These cookies are necessary to identify you on your social media sites and thus let you share contents.
How can I enable, disable and block cookies?
Depending on the browser used, the procedure and access to cookies management may vary. To facilitate this process for you, PARADORES makes the links to different web browsers available to you for consultation:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Microsoft Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Apple Safari MacOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Apple Safari dispositivos iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265