Starlight experience at the Parador de Gredos
The Parador is located in a spectacular enclave that enjoys the Starlight certification, granted by the foundation that bears the same name, for the clean skies free of light pollution in the Sierra de Gredos.
The observation is made in the summer months, at the Observatory of Navarredonda de Gredos.
With the help of an expert with an accredited qualification as a Starlight guide and a state-of-the-art telescope, you'll see the sky like you've never imagined before.
- 2 nights accommodation with buffet breakfast.
- Dinner the second night: Parador menu (drinks included: mineral water, selected wine from the Parador cellar and coffee)
- Astronomical observation (duration 1 hour and 30 min). Approximate time of the activity 22:30.
From April 10 to October 31, 2023.
Prices and conditions
Pack 2 nights from Sunday to Fridays (months of April, May, June, September and October)
- Price per person in a standard double room: 190 euros
- Double room for single use: 267.50 euros
- Adult in extra bed: 166.50 euros
- Children under 12 years old in extra bed: 58 euros
Pack 2 nights from Sunday to Fridays (July and August)
- Price per person in a standard double room: 200 euros
- Double room for single use: 277.50 euros
- Adult in extra bed: 171.50 euros
- Children under 12 years old in extra bed: 78 euros
- If the weather conditions do not allow carrying out the activity, the Parador will issue a voucher to be able to do it on another occasion, prior reservation.
- With this rate, the special treatments on the breakfast price of the Amigos de Paradores program will not apply.