The Canary Islands or Spain's Paradise. It does not matter what time of the year it is, the Canary Islands are always glad to welcome you and let you spend a great and relaxing time at their beaches and paradisiac spots. So, do not worry if the good weather has already gone in your hometown, you can always come around the Canary Islands and make yourself comfortable in a non-stop summer season! Here we tell you about some nice beaches to go that are so close to our Paradores in the Canary Islands: Parador de El Hierro, Parador de La Gomera and Parador Cruz de Tejeda, Parador de la Palma and Parador de las Cañadas del Teide. Let's check them out!
- Parador de El Hierro and Las Playas (El Hierro). Las Playas is a Natural Protected Site of the Canary Islands, and our Parador de El Hierro is located right in the same area. Our marvellous hotel wants your stay to be a relaxing experience surrounded by a paradise of nature, peace and an impressive blue ocean on the other side of the window. Just 300 metres away from the Parador de El Hierro , Las Playas beach appears. It is such a narrow space, but its extension counts with 3500 metres. Las Playas beach is a really characteristic spot of the Canary Islands because it is surrounded by rocks and the sand is dark but it makes an artistic and beautiful contrast with the transparent blue water of the Atlantic Ocean. Your pictures here will be unforgettable.
Parador de El Hierro
- Parador de la Gomera and San Sebastián de la Gomera beach (La Gomera). Comfort, disconnection and awesome views. That is what Parador de la Gomera will offer you if you choose to visit the Island. The hotel is located in San Sebastián de La Gomera, the capital of the island. It is famous because its port was the one from which Colombus left Spanish land on his trip to America. The feeling of a relaxing vacation will invade you when watching the outstanding environment around the Parador de la Gomera: subtropical plants, deep blue water and San Sebastián de la Gomera beach. This is an urban beach with black sand and crystalline clean water. It is quite frequented by tourists in summertime, but if you go there any other time of the year, you will enjoy it as much as possible.
Parador de La Gomera
- Parador Cruz de Tejeda and Las Canteras beach (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria). This is a different hotel from the ones we have already told you about. Parador Cruz de Tejeda is situated in the heart of Gran Canaria Island, in the middle of a great green and natural area. However, this does not mean that you cannot enjoy some sunny weather at the beach. If you take the car and go through roads GC-15, GC-212 or GC-2 for less than 35 kilometres, you will get to Las Canteras beach, a non-hidden treasure of the island. The good weather invades this beach all year long and it's the perfect place for taking a bath, for having a walk or just for sunbathing in the sand.
Parador Cruz de Tejeda
- Parador de la Palma and Los Cancajos beach (La Palma). One of the most famous islands of the archipelagos, "The Beautiful Island". Again here in the Parador de la Palma we find a nice combination of the freshest green and local plants together with the Canary Islands' characteristic architecture and the magical sea we look for when going on vacations. Los Cancajos beach is just 3'5 kilometres away from the Parador de la Palma. It is a volcanic beach in a protected bay which is perfect for taking a relaxing bath and even practise some snorkel.
Parador de La Palma
- Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide and Playa de los Cristianos (Santa Cruz de Tenerife). What else can we say about Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide? It's already known how magical the location is. Right under the Mount Teide, the famous volcano of the Canary Islands, the Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide welcomes you to this amazing Island of Santa Cruz de Tenerife. The views around this great hotel cannot be described. Quite close to this ideal spot, there is the Playa de Los Cristianos (The Christians' beach) in Arona. It is 41 kilometres away to the west and it is considered one of the first well-known beaches of the island. Clear and soft sand together with transparent blue oceanic water to relax and enjoy. Just perfect!
Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide
Do not feel depressed because summer is over. Feel happy because you can always visit the Canary Islands and enjoy summertime even if it is wintertime, because remember... It's always summer in the Canary Islands!