Madrid, Toledo, Cádiz, Málaga and Córdoba, 5 cities in Spain with gorgeous and special spots to take some good shots for the albums, do you already know them? To make things easier, there are Paradores Luxury Hotels nearby all this spots, so plan your trip and prepare your things, and of course, don´t forget your camera.
Madrid, the capital, gorgeous city right in the middle of Spain and with many sights to see and take some good shots. If you haven´t been here, don´t wait any longer and come discover the Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá, Plaza Mayor, the Retiro Park, the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, the Gran Vía and many other spots.
In Madrid you have the option to choose between 2 stunning Paradores: Alcalá de Henares and Chinchón, both located a few kilometers away from the center of the city and ideal for you to rest and relax after all the walking around the city.
- Shot recommendation: a great shot in Madrid can be taken at the Retiro Park during the sunset, with the pond and the perfect light from the sun going down as a background.
Book now at Parador de Alcalá de Henares
Toledo, an imperial city of Castilla La Mancha and with so much history that you will feel like taken back in time. Every little detail of this town is authentic and has something to tell, like the Cathedral de Santa María de Toledo, the Puerta Antigua and Puerta Nueva de Bisagraand the stunning Alcázar de Toledo, all mandatory stops in Toledo.
- Shot recommendation: The terrace, the rooms or any point of the stunning Parador de Toledo, located in a high point of the city are great spots from where to capture a great shot of all the city of Toledo, while relaxing and enjoying. During the day or the night, the tower of the Cathedral, the Alcazar and the rest of the city will look beautiful.
Cádiz is a beautiful beach city in the south of Spain, the charming region of Andalusia... what else do we need to say? In here you will find many sights worth visiting such as the amazing Cathedral de la Santa Cruz de Cádiz, the Castles of San Sebastián, Santa Catalina and San Marcos, the Roman Theatre and more. Don't forget to check the programming and assist to a play in the Teatro Falla, a landmark building in Cádiz.
- Shot recommendation: don´t miss the chance to take a great shot of the bay of Cádiz from the terrace, the pool or the guest rooms of the Parador de Cádiz, a modern and functional hotel with all the commodities necessary and great views from every point, the perfect spot to stay in Cádiz.
Whether you prefer to stay in the Parador de Málaga Golf, located right in the beach or in the Parador de Málaga Gibralfaro, in the heart of the city Centre, these two hotels are perfect options from where to visit Málaga and discover the monuments, the charming narrow streets filled with live and color, the Costa del Sol (Coast of the Sun) and the many museums in Málaga like the Carmen Thyssen and the Pompidou.
- Shot recommendation: get all the way up to the Alcazaba de Málaga in the Mount Gibralfaro and photograph the details, the patios and of course the views from the walls of the Alcazaba located in a high point of the city. Stunning!
Book now at Parador de Málaga Gibralfaro
Córdoba, a truly charming World Heritage City in Spain. Visiting the Mosque-Cathedral, an important Islamic monument, the Roman Bridge, the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos and the many colorful patios will make you fall in love with this small but incredible city. The Parador de Córdoba, located atop the ruins of the summer palace of Abd-ar-Rahman is the perfect place to spend the night immersed in the essence of Córdoba.
- Shot recommendation: you can take a great shot capturing some sights of the city from the Roman Bridge. The Door of the Bridge and the bridge itself, part of the Mosque the sky and the Guadalquivir river are the perfect background for a great picture. Find the best light, and snap!
Book now at Parador de Córdoba
So are you ready to discover these special sites in Madrid, Cádiz, Málaga, Toledo and Córdoba? Then don´t wait any more time, choose the destinations you want to visit and book now at Paradores Hotels.
And remember, don´t forget to take your camera and your selfie stick and become a photographer in Spain!